RULES & REGULATIONS
The aim of this BY-LOW and CODES OF CONDUCTS is to provide the RULES and REGULATIONS of W.A.S.C.O. that have been agreed upon and need to be followed. This By-Low information is derived from the W.A.S.C.O. Constitution and Rules introduced periodically by the W.A.S.C.O. World General Meetings.
IMPORTANT FOR ALL THE BLACK BELTS AND ALL THE INSTRUCTORS
1. Attend as many W.A.S.C.O. Seminars as possible.
2. Encourage your Colored Belts students to attend the Seminars.
3. All Instructors and Black Belts should attend the World and National Umpire Courses and also periodically attend the W.A.S.C.O. Refresher Courses.
The World W.A.S.C.O. Instructor’s Courses are held periodically.
The National Seminars conducted by the W.A.S.C.O. authorized Instructor or by W.A.S.C.O. World Master, according with the W.A.S.C.O. National Board, are also held periodically in assistance of technique developments to National Instructors and Black Belts.
W.A.S.C.O. requires to demonstrate all the time the professional image.
At all W.A.S.C.O. formal Events and occasions
the Officials, Instructors and Black Belts should wear:
1. Black color JACKET and TROUSERS (the W.A.S.C.O. logo should be embroidered on the heart-side of the jacket).
2. W.A.S.C.O. lapel PIN in the jacket.
3. Black TIE with the W.A.S.C.O. logo embroidered on.
4. Black SHOES, reasonable training shoes when in a training area.
At the official W.A.S.C.O. Events (Seminars and Tournaments) the participants, should wear the official W.A.S.C.O. uniform according with their ranks.
* * *
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
The International laws and the I.O.C. (INTERNATIONAL OLIMPIC COMMITTEE) say that all the International Sports Bodies are open for doping test. W.A.S.C.O. must conform to this rule as well. An anti-doping control procedure and sanctions for positive cases now take place in this organization.