ABILITY TO TEACH
To be a good teacher doesn’t depend on the height of our kicks or the speed of our fists
but on the RESPECT that we have to our students.
INSTRUCTORS CODE OF PRACTICE
Special care must given to the teaching of young persons:
1. The dangerous techniques should be taught only with discretion and with proper supervision.
2. Training should not include overbearing discipline or excessive force.
3. There must be no overcrowding in classes & Instructors must ensure the adequate supervision.
4. Instructors must have knowledge of the first aid.
THE QUALIFICATION TO THE TEACH IS GOTTEN TO:
1. give the application to the National W.A.S.C.O. Secretary Office, declaring to be the W.A.S.C.O. Black Belt.
2. know perfectly the W.A.S.C.O. educational program for training students.
3. take part at least in local Instructor’s Courses authorized by National W.A.S.C.O. of your country or in the International Preliminary Instructor’s Courses authorized by W.A.S.C.O. Headquarters.
4. demonstrate the suitable skill of techniques.